Butcher - Fashion Valley
- 7007 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The butcher’s primary responsibility to receive and prepare the highest quality food consistently and efficiently. The butcher will also be an integral role in the storage, product rotation, inventory and waste management of product.
- Receive product orders and record inventory as needed
- Cut and trim large portions of protein consistently and efficiently to TFK standards
- Label, store and properly rotate product to TFK standards
- Know and comply consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen practices
- Follow sanitization standards, make sure work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the eco sure and TFK food handling standards
- Follow safety procedures to TFK standards
- a similar capacity
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, loud environment while standing (up to 8 hours) for long periods of time
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis
- Must follow safety procedures to TFK standard
- Must be able to work on holidays, nights and/or weekends
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- 35% restaurant discount
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Casual and fun work environment
We'd love to meet you in person.