Dishwasher - Palo Alto
- 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The dishwasher’s primary responsibility to clean, organize and sanitize all areas of the kitchen, some areas of the dining room, and assist in cleaning the outside grounds to ensure the guest has a clean and safe place to dine.
- Load, run and unload dish machine to machine specifications
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems
- Monitor dish machine water temperature/chemical level to ensure sanitary wash cycle
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware
- Keep dish room clean and organized
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware/plateware for dining room and kitchen
- Monitor linen and trash containers and empty when appropriate
- Clean, sanitize, sweep, and mop all kitchen/dining room floors checking for broken items and wet areas that may be hazardous and remedy as necessary
- Handle tableware/plateware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Understand and follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- Clean and sanitize food preparation/production areas as required
- Maintain sanitation buckets with proper ppm dilution
- Flexible during shift to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed
- Follow safety procedures to TFK standards
- Prior high-volume restaurant experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and loud environment in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to work in an environment exposed to cold, heat, and water
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and lift up-to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis
- Must be able to work on nights, holidays and/or weekends
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- 35% restaurant discount
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Casual and fun work environment
We'd love to meet you in person.