Server - Naples
- 5375 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34108, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The Server is the direct link between the guest and the restaurant and is the leading role in developing positive, lasting guest relationships by consistently delivering an excellent dining experience. Guest satisfaction is the primary responsibility of a server. Complete menu knowledge of all items listed on the menu to include knowing the ingredients in every dish/beverage. The server is an integral part in the financial results of the restaurant by contributing to sales, side-work and overall guest satisfaction.
- Greet guests and make them feel comfortable by establish a personal connection
- Know regular guests by name and anticipates their preferences and needs
- Make thoughtful recommendations based on guest interaction and dietary needs
- Accurately take food/beverage orders to include modifications and enter them into the POS
- Delivery of food and beverage orders to all tables/guests and are delivered to TFK standard
- Communicate regularly with and respond promptly/courteously to all guest requests
- Provide exemplary service to include refilling beverages, clearing tables, and exceeding guest expectations
- Respond sincerely and appropriately to guest requests
- Thank guests and invite them back when leaving and inquire about their dining experience
- Flexible during shift to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Understands and follows proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- 2 – 3 years serving experience in a high-volume restaurant with a strong knowledge of service mechanics
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Attention to detail, well organized and a desire to serve guests and enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, loud environment and be able to walk or in a standing position for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must be able to bend, stoop squat and safely lift and easily maneuver objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work nights, holidays and/or weekends
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- 35% restaurant discount
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Casual and fun work environment
We'd love to meet you in person.