Host/Hostess - Palo Alto
- 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
- Welcome and greet guests upon arrival
- Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Know regular guests by name; know their preferences and needs
- When on a wait, record guest’s name and number of people in party, provide guests with an estimated waiting time, and seat them as soon as possible when a table becomes available
- Seat guests based on guest preferences while balancing of guest flow
- Present guests with a menu when they are seated, and ensure the table looks great and is up to our standards
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
Want to learn more? Ask to see a more detailed job description for this position.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Casual and fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Flexible schedule
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- 35% restaurant discount
We'd love to meet you in person.