Back Server - Palo Alto
- 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
- Respond sincerely and appropriately to guest requests and communicate these to servers if necessary
- Make sure the dining room is perfect at all times by clearing and resetting tables after guests leave
- Help the servers and bartenders by serving guests water upon their arrival; providing refills on water and iced tea as needed; removing used table ware between courses
- Check floor and clean as required
- Assist dishwashers by removing clean dishes from the dish station and stocking them in appropriate places
- Thank the guests when they’re leaving and make sure they enjoyed their healthy, tasty meal
- Fill in as needed, ensuring smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
Want to learn more? Ask to see a more detailed job description for this position.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Casual and fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Flexible schedule
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- 35% restaurant discount
We'd love to meet you in person.