Butcher - Palo Alto
- 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
- Receive product orders and record inventory as needed
- Cut and trim large portions of meat consistently and effectively
- Label, store and properly rotate product
- Know and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen practices
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitization standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
Want to learn more? Ask to see a more detailed job description for this position.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Casual and fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Flexible schedule
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- 35% restaurant discount
We'd love to meet you in person.