Server - Palo Alto
- 180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
- Make all of our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Know regular guests by name; know their preferences and needs
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy
- Take food and beverage orders and enter orders in the POS
- Deliver orders perfectly and in a timely manner
- Respond promptly and courteously to requests
- Make the restaurant a place you would like to eat by keeping it clean and friendly
- Communicate regularly with your tables and anticipate their needs
- Provide great service by regularly refilling drinks, clearing the table, and going above and beyond guest expectations
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
Want to learn more? Ask to see a more detailed job description for this position.
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Casual and fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Flexible schedule
- Plenty of hourly team members to easily switch shifts with
- 35% restaurant discount
We'd love to meet you in person.