Marketing Mgmt - TruLife (Part time)
- McCook, IL
Tru Vue sets the standard in high-performance glazing that enhances and protects.
From design and conservation in custom frame shops, to museums and galleries across the globe, to anti-reflective custom coatings for commercial applications, Tru Vue is known as a leader and innovator in the protection and conservation of all things framed and displayed.
Whether it’s Museum Glass®, Conservation Clear®, or Optium® Acrylic Glazing, no other company has such a complete portfolio of high-performance glazing options as Tru Vue.
Provide marketing support for the photography market to gain awareness and trial of TruLife acrylic as a printing/facemounting material. Provide strategic input, aid in the development and execute marketing plan tactics.
To perform this job successfully, an employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Internal point of coordination for all activities related to TruLife Acrylic in regards to the general photography market.
2. Work with an agency to support market awareness and development efforts.
3. Assist in activities to bring on new customers .
a. Customer vetting, training materials.
b. Providing samples
c. Keeping a master list of contacts
d. Assisting with day to day issues
4. Assist in the development and production of market collateral including POPs, stickers, and product fact sheets
5. Work with the TruLife team on market research projects to gain better insights into the photography market and their suppliers
6. Participate in the development of customer presentations
7. Track marketing expenses and provide analysis recaps for the major projects
1. B.S. degree or equivalent required, concentration in Marketing, Business, or similar major
2. Previous marketing experience in B2B environment
3. Good analytical skills and critical thinking skills
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills
5. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
6. Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines
7. Good influence management skills
8. Experience and/or passion for photography is a plus
• Equal Employment Opportunity/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please apply on our website: www.tru-vue.com