Senior IOS Developer
- 720A Dien Bien Phu, Vinhomes Central Park, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
TrophyRoom is a social football game and entertainment app for lovers of the sport. Our goal is to build the most loved football companion app on the planet, by focusing on the fun and thrill of the game and bringing it to a whole new level in a modern format.
TrophyRoom is a modern remix of watching the match, RPGs, challenging your friends, managing your team and playing powerful cards that give you pros and cons. We aim to build a strong community by letting our users suggest and vote for new features – inviting them to take part in the creation of the most exciting football game ever.
We’re looking for a true tech junkie to help us build the foundation of our tech team in Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon. You will be at the center of the action and will need to contribute to all areas of the business, all while building, nurturing and caring for a world class team of developers. This probably calls for a bullet list. This is what we need you to do:
- Be deeply involved in all aspects of the development of our product: from idea and brainstorming, to mockups and wireframes, to user stories and specs, to design, coding, QA testing and launch.
- Write beautiful, structured and well-documented code in Swift.
- Work mostly on the frontend, but sometimes dive into the backend as well as work on integrations of third party tools as well as optimizations.
- Take full responsibility of the code you write. You build, ship and fix it if it breaks.
- Contribute to an awesome team spirit by being both helpful and respectful of the people around you.
You're a highly seasoned and skilled IOS developer who enjoys writing code in Swift. You want to be part of an adventure and build a company to be proud of together with your fellow adventurers. You understand that good teamwork is the way to achieve great results. A bonus is if you're a football fan! Also, you need to:
- Speak and write English and Vietnamese.
- Enjoy a startup environment.
- Take a lot of initiative and help out wherever it's needed.
- Be a great communicator and keep your team up to date with your progress.
- Not be afraid of asking for help! We're a team!
- Be experienced in agile methodologies (scrum/kanban).
- Have a great sense of humor! To work hard, we also need to have some fun.
What can you expect?
Hard work. That's for sure. But also to be part of a real adventure. We believe in autonomy, passion and freedom. As an IOS Developer joining us early on, you will have an incredible impact on the direction we take.
Also expect direct communication, fast decision making, constant improvements and tweaks. You'll be part of a highly talented team with high expectations and lots of opinions, but with a strong respect for each other. You need to appreciate the startup environment and thrive in it.
So, you're gonna have to work hard. Dedicate your heart, brain and soul. To learn as you go and utilize your already packed arsenal of skills to the fullest each day. In return you'll have a lot of fun, while building something to be proud of. Some other perks include:
- A very competitive salary package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Team getaways and a lot of fun.