(Awesome!) Content Marketers for Hotels
- Portland, OR
We empower hotels to grow their businesses and live their dreams through beautiful, modern, and easy-to-use websites.
Are you a prolific writer, experienced in the hospitality industry, who likes to research and learn about different topics?
We are a growing web design agency seeking a talented hospitality writer to join us. You will help us to create content for hotels and for our website. We need people who can create and implement content marketing campaigns, including blog articles, social media posts, e-books, and more.
Answer the following questions:
Do you have a degree in creative writing?
What is your experience in the hospitality industry?
How much can you write per day/week?
What is your style?
When can you start?
Compensation: $20 per page (500 words).
• We have strong preference for people with a degree in creative writing or similar field
• Perfect grammar (start you cover letter by saying how many grammatical mistakes you found on this job ad).
• Experience doing marketing for hotels or travel agencies
• Very organized and fast!
• Positive personality
• Creative and innovative mindset – forward thinking
• Ability to problem solve, meet calendar deadlines
• Receptive to direction and to constructive criticism
• Knowledge of SEO is a HUGE plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.