- 450 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Tripping.com is the world's largest site for vacation rentals. We work with all the top vacation rental sites in the world (AirBnB, VRBO, HomeAway, Booking.com, etc) to offer nearly 12 million vacation properties in over 150,000 destinations worldwide. We’re venture-backed, growing FAST, and having fun making noise in a $100B market.
The Program Manager will be the main stakeholder and leader in the implementation of engineering and company-wide projects and programs related to successfully driving bookings and revenue for our business. You will be an integral part of our engineering team and will be responsible for managing communications between the business development, product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Be adept at driving the execution of high priority and impactful engineering and company initiatives while working to continually scale us, as we grow
- Be both strategic and tactical, and efficiently work and communicate across internal departments - marketing, business development, product, and engineering
- Work in collaboration with business development, engineering and the product team to tackle connectivity, implementation, technical issues/bugs and new/enhancement product initiatives
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure all necessary documentation and information are available to applicable teams & individuals
- Manage the relationship with our partners and all internal stakeholders
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensure that projects and launches are delivered on-time, under budget and according to plan
- Help develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and maintain all project-related documentation, including project plans, meeting notes, and project charters
- Develop detailed project planning process to track progress for multiple projects
- 6+ years of Program Management or Project Management experience
- Highly analytical and data-driven, combined with an entrepreneurial/self-starter mindset
- Strong business acumen and creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable working outside of normal business hours, scheduling meetings to support our global partners
- Familiarity with program/project management tools, techniques and/or software
- Demonstrated experience working with agile, scrum and jira a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills
- Proactive, energetic, creative, and a self-starter looking to work with our supply partners
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Great culture (we’re a tight team)
- San Francisco headquarters, easily accessible by all public transit
- A fun team environment with frequent outings and retreats
- Annual Tripping Travel Credit!
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, and vision)
- Discounts for local gym memberships, movie tickets, and more!