Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager (International Locations)
- 450 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Tripping.com is the world's largest site for vacation rentals. We work with all the top vacation rental sites in the world (AirBnB, VRBO, HomeAway, Booking.com, etc) to offer nearly 12 million vacation properties in over 150,000 destinations worldwide. We’re venture-backed, growing FAST, and having fun making noise in a $100B market.
THIS POSITION MAY BE AVAILABLE IN GERMANY, SPAIN, ITALY, the UK, AND FRANCE.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR LOCATION OF INTEREST
As the Search Engine Marketing Manager for a specific location, you will have the opportunity to launch, manage, and optimize biddable media campaigns across multiple channels. In this role, you will oversee our online strategy and manage all country-specific language performance marketing initiatives. You will play a crucial role in international PPC strategy, execution and communicating results to the wider team. This role is based in Europe but you will have opportunities to spend time in our San Francisco office as well.
· Work closely with the SEM Team to develop an overall strategy for the country-specific market
· Create, track, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns across multiple biddable platforms for the country-specific language market.
· Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly performance reporting for the campaigns and accounts that you own
· Conduct daily, weekly and monthly optimization tasks (keyword expansions, ad testing, negative keyword management, etc.)
· Take the lead on country level reporting and analysis for country-specific markets
· Report and communicate results and ideas with the SEM Team
· Collaborate with our VP of Marketing and the Marketing Team to integrate international performance marketing campaigns with our broader marketing campaigns
· 3+ years of experience in performance marketing, preferably for marketplaces and/or consumer-facing companies
· Google AdWords Certification
· Understanding of data-driven, direct response digital marketing platforms
· Demonstrated experience with performance marketing metrics and analytics required
· Understanding of testing methodologies for proving out and optimizing new campaigns
· Experience negotiating and/or managing agencies and vendors is a plus
· High level of Excel proficiency
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Fluent in country-specific language and English
Required Personal Skills
· Self-starter who takes initiative and is highly data driven
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate clearly
· Solid interpersonal skills with experience working on marketing teams
· Great organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great culture (we’re a tight team)
- San Francisco headquarters, easily accessible by all public transit
- A fun team environment with frequent outings and retreats
- Annual Tripping Travel Credit!
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, and vision)
- Discounts for local gym memberships, movie tickets, and more!