- San Francisco, CA
Tripping.com is the world's largest site for vacation rentals. We work with top sites to offer 10 million vacation homes in over 150,000 destinations worldwide. We’re venture-backed, growing FAST, and having fun playing in a $100B market. We're looking for passionate designers who have a relentless desire to empower and communicate through design.
Travel is a major part of our experience today, but most people have never experienced the convenience and joy of vacation rentals. We want you to help change all of that: from how they think about lodging, to their experiences planning, booking, and sharing those vacations.
As a Product Designer, you’ll work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to solve complex user problems, and champion new features that will help evolve our site and brand. This position requires a combination of creative vision and visual execution, and the ability to work closely with individuals from across the organization to succeed.
- Work with a growing design team to find elegant solutions to design challenges
- Communicate your design visions through sketches and wireframes and translate them to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes. (Interactive prototypes (Origami, Framer, etc.) are a plus
- Help to define our product strategy and roadmap, supporting and pushing our Product team
- Grow and evolve our design process, while building robust style and brand guidelines to match
- Maintain regular competitive analysis of other travel products and platforms
- 3-5 years experience designing amazing experiences with a beautiful portfolio that showcases your ability to move smoothly between user experience design, interface design and visual design. Please submit portfolio or link to portfolio with application
- Someone who has worked on a team, and who has met and adapted to the needs to a growing and diverse user base
- An excellent grasp of typography, color, rhythm, alignment, balance, texture, and layout
- You love (and hate?) Sketch and Adobe CC
- Knowledge of modern web and mobile UI patterns is a must
- Great culture (we’re a tight team)
- San Francisco headquarters, easily accessible by all public transit
- A fun team environment with frequent outings and retreats
- Annual travel credit!
- Multiple Health insurance options (medical, dental, and vision)
- Local gym discount