Travel and Tourism Associate - Co-op Winter Term
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
North America’s largest luxury-focused travel company, Travel Edge is a category leader thanks to world-class technology and outstanding people who are driving impressive growth and annual revenue now totalling $750 million through our Leisure and Corporate offering. Founded in 2011, the company’s Leisure division has 10 offices in the US, Canada, and Bermuda, with over 750 expert advisors specializing in air, cruise, vacation, and VIP travel.
Our newly formed Retail division, with its headquarters in Toronto, has its sights firmly on leveraging our proud history and is set on being North America’s premium, relationship focused travel retailer.
Travel Edge is very optimistic about the future and is well positioned as a market leader in leisure travel. The successful student can impact the performance of our newest division, Retail and learn and grow their skills in the process.
- Assisting with the compilation of our exclusive list of curated itineraries.
- Involved in the process of building customer facing product for Travel Edge and curation of travel experiences.
- Research and collation/aggregation of data involving hotels, activities, shopping experiences, dining, sporting events and entertainment.
- Assistance with sales and systems administration as necessary.
- Uphold the Travel Edge luxury standard of service and experience throughout all interactions.
- Working most closely with the Product and Executive team.
- Reporting to Director of Product.
- Currently enrolled in a Travel and Tourism, Hospitality, Journalism, Business program, or related field of study
- Experience with Microsoft 365.
- An understanding that luxury means different things to different people.
- Travel industry experience, preferred
- Excellent business acumen.
- Organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability work independently.
- Thrives working in a technology and KPI driven organization
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace - building plans through iterations from learning on what’s working and not working
- Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards and downward
We know that our success is dependent on the people who join our team, which is why we recruit the best. Our team is made up of owners; people who are smart, low ego, and who are accountable for their results. We all play a part in the success of the company and are proud of what we do.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will receive communications from the TripArc Talent Acquisition team, our exclusive recruitment partner.
TripArc is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.