ARC & BSP Specialist
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2017, TripArc is a $750 million privately held company powers the top Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in North America. Our expansive and growing network empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of travel options and services globally with over $750 million transactions annually - all at the industry’s best rates.
As an industry leader in technology, purchasing, finance, HR and marketing, we know how to deliver solutions to travel professionals in the most effective way possible. With deep experience in partnering with two leading brands in the luxury travel space – Kensington Tours and Travel Edge –TripArc has real insight into the needs of tour operators and travel agencies today.
TripArc's goals are simple. To make our network of over 1400 travel entities more profitable, efficient and help them create truly unique travel for their clients.
- Daily ARC and BSP reconciliation including adjusting errors so that transactions can be reported to the airlines in a timely manner
- Weekly ARC and BSP reconciliation and submission
- Posting weekly ARC and BSP payments and G/L reconciliation
- Daily interface support, assistance and back-up
- Maintaining ARC and BSP ADM/ACM Portal including ADM disputes
- Reviewing and posting Agent Debit and Credit Memos
- Communicating with travel advisors regarding ADM and ACM
- Managing internal queries on ARC and BSP matters
- Prepare ARC/BSP and ADM/ACM reporting as required
- Ensure month-end closing activities deadlines are met
- Support continuous improvement of ARC/BSP Process
- Contribute to team projects and initiatives as directed by the reporting manager
- Experience with BSP/ARC processes and reconciliation
- Strong GDS knowledge (Sabre and Amadeus)
- Experience reconciling ARC sales reports for multiple points of sale
- Experience reconciling BSP for multiple points of sale
- Experienced using Excel, Word, Outlook
- Results focused with a proven ability to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail and understanding of financial reporting
- Collaborative approach and willingness to initiate corrective action
- Be able to communicate on all levels and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Focus on customer needs and service
- Thrives working in a technology and KPI driven organization
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace - building plans through iterations from learning on what’s working and not working
- Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards and downward
We know that our success is dependent on the people who join our team, which is why we recruit the best. Our team is made up of owners; people who are smart, low ego, and who are accountable for their results. We all play a part in the success of the company and are proud of what we do.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will receive communications from the TripArc Talent Acquisition team, our exclusive recruitment partner.
TripArc is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.