Corporate Travel Concierge
- Victoria, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
North America’s largest luxury-focused travel company, Travel Edge is a category leader thanks to world-class technology and outstanding people who are driving impressive growth and annual revenue now totalling $750 million through our Leisure and Corporate offering. Founded in 2011, the company’s Leisure division has 10 offices in the US, Canada, and Bermuda, with over 750 expert advisors specializing in air, cruise, vacation, and VIP travel.
As Travel Edge continues to experience the swell of the return to travel, we are currently hiring talented Corporate Travel Concierge to join our busy team. Be a part of an exciting group of experienced team members who have exemplary customer service skills, assist with our client’s travel needs, have an eagle eye for details, and love the challenge of working with multiple clients.
If you are satisfied with just fulfilling each request as they come, stop here! Our team members strive to provide consultative and cost-effective travel services for our clients.
Our top-tier team has a, “Yes! I can do that for you!” attitude that understands the need to follow policies and procedures but are empowered to make decisions that are best for our clients.
We are seeking polished and experienced sales professionals to join our team as a Corporate Travel Concierge. You will be responsible for providing exceptional, high-touch service assisting customers who call in for: business and leisure travel arrangements, dining, event planning, research, and more. Travel Edge Travel Concierge operates in a flexible scheduling environment, where all employees must be available to work flexible hours (including after hours) in order to provide exceptional traveler care to our and other divisions customers. Periodically, employees may be required to work at least one weekend day, or as business needs dictate.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- As a Corporate Travel Concierge, you will strive to meet or exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition, and customer loyalty.
- Leverages Travel Edge networks and expertise to the benefit of the customer.
- Exceeds the expectations of the clients by creating and building experiences that leverage direct/personal knowledge of the client’s personality and desires.
- Research, recommend, and fulfill on customer requirements for air travel, car, hotel, transportation, cruises, tour packages, dining, various events tickets, and more.
- Achieve company sales targets and goals
- Monitors and works GDS queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Creates and update traveler profile information and share the knowledge within the team.
- Develops your own business with the support of a recognized brand.
- Provides 24/7 on-call service to Corporate Concierge and other divisions clients.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as required.
- Minimum of 5-years travel industry, preferably luxury brand, experience with international travel expertise, working with both corporate and leisure customers
- Proficiency in international fare construction and airline routing principles including tax rates.
- History of proven sales success.
- Sabre GDS proficiency - REQUIRED.
- Strong knowledge in cruise bookings and experience in cruise consultation is highly preferable.
- Be an articulate communicator, both verbal and written.
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver Be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills Ability to develop great relationships with bookers/travelers and suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers.
What Travel Edge offers:
- Uncapped competitive earning potential.
- Supportive team environment.
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities.
- Company match RRSP program.
- Medical benefits.
- Dental benefits.
- Comprehensive employee assistance program.
- Health and Wellness subsidy.
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
- Corporate gym membership rates.
- Agent incentives.
- Advancement opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will receive communications from the TripArc Talent Acquisition team, our exclusive recruitment partner.
We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.