Part-Time Direct Labor
- 297 Laird St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA
Trion is a local manufacturer with a national and international reach. As the world’s leading maker of display hooks and a top national point-of-purchase and retail equipment manufacturer, we are the behind the scenes outfitting in any retail chain you visit.
Trion Industries is looking to fill regular part-time direct labor positions for 1st and 2nd shift.
These positions will be non-exempt/hourly and be placed in our production, powder coating, packing and shipping departments as needed. Employees will regularly work 20 - 30 hours per week and be assigned as either a machine operator, powder coating attendant, shipping associate, or packer.
1st shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:30pm - 11:30pm
- Ability to follow departmental procedures
- Knowledge of production line processes, machine operation, shipping processes and/or packing processes
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of safety equipment and procedures
- Organizational skills and strong interaction skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and twist when job requires. Frequent use of hand and foot manipulation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs; lift assist available
- Interact as a team member and work with related departments
- Dependent upon assigned department, employee will work as machine operator, powder coating attendant, packer, and/or shipping associate
- Utilize personal protective equipment and adhere to safety regulations
- Communicate product/machinery/quality control/safety issues to the Supervisor
- Follow and comply with all Company Rules and Regulations within the Employee Handbook
- Maintain immediate work area as well as common work areas
- Responsible for any other assigned duties as may be required
When applying, please indicate desired shift and any preference and/or inability to work certain days/times. This position has the potential to progress to full-time dependent upon performance and departmental need.
Prior experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
Trion Industries offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) for full-time employees.