Machine Learning Engineer
- Miroslava Miholića 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Trikoder, part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, is one of the leading Croatian software development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with custom business logic, high performance and traffic. Our current Trikoder team consists of 60+ experts in different fields like data science, back-end, front-end, mobile, design. In our 12 years, we have built many outstanding professionals, we have created know-how and high standards resulting in many foreign projects, as well as continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. Data Science team is using great amounts of data collected over the years on some of the biggest marketplaces in Europe with huge loads: Croatian Njuškalo, Slovenian Bolha and Austrian Willhaben.
If you find our story interesting, contact us! We will be more than glad to hear more about you and to share more details about the position of Machine Learning Engineer in our Data Science team!
A growing Data Science team with a big can-do attitude is searching for a Machine Learning Engineer with proven engineering skills. As a part of a small autonomous end-to-end team, you will design and implement services based on machine learning and deploy them to production. Through collaboration with other teams you will discover new opportunities for ML applications in internal processes or as features for our end-users. You will advise us on data acquisition and provide business insights based on existing data.
What will you do?
- Utilize huge amounts of both structured and unstructured (image and text) data
- Build tangible machine learning models to ensure the best possible user experience on marketplace platforms
- Make models usable by serving them in a cloud production environment at scale
- Iteratively improve and maintain predictive models
- Research, experiment and implement latest state-of-the-art industry models
- Communicate with other teams and vendors in creating new products
Tech stack in Data Science team:
- Python, Go
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Metricbeat, Filebeat)
- Docker, docker-compose
- Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Ansible, Terraform
- Gitlab CI/CD
- 2+ years of machine learning engineering experience
- Experienced with deep learning models for computer vision and/or NLP
- Background in machine learning frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras)
- Strong knowledge of SQL for writing efficient queries on large datasets
- Experienced in building and testing microservices
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies (AWS)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Have competed/solved problems on Kaggle
- Experienced in operating Linux-based systems and/or Docker
What do we offer?
- salary range from 18.000 to 24.000 kn (gross I) for mid ML engineers and from 24.500 kn (gross I) upwards for senior ML engineers
- opportunity to work in an innovative and a collaborative team
- structured onboarding and mentorship for new employees
- education plan based on your competencies
- relaxed atmosphere and flexible work time with remote work possibilities
- well defined paid leave policy (ie. day off on your birthday)
- benefits for young parents (financial support, days off for child support, 2 months of paid leave for fathers)
- co-financed Multisport card
- yearly health checks, possibility for free psychological support
- 2 days quarterly for your sick leave without any documents from your doctor
- modern offices with free coffee and refreshments