- Miroslava Miholića 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Trikoder, part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, is one of the leading Croatian software development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with custom business logic, high performance and traffic. Our current Trikoder team consists of 60 experts in different fields like back-end, front-end, mobile, design and data science. In our 11 years, we have built many outstanding professionals, we have created know-how and high standards resulting in many foreign projects, as well as continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. Njuškalo is currently our main and biggest project.
The Data science team is a team of highly capable experts, motivated, warm people with endless curiosity focused on using the power of machine learning to improve the company's business. Its machine learning products, deployed as microservices, that deal with a wide array of problems for different clients are cloud-based and handle millions of requests every day. In order to meet this challenge and achieve a successful user experience, a stable, highly available and responsive infrastructure is needed as well as automated code testing and deployment pipelines. The workflow is highly agile and adaptable to use of technologies from which we can see to have the most benefit in the short and long run.
If you find our story interesting, contact us! We will be more than glad to hear more about you and to share more details about the position of DevOps Engineer in Trikoder!
As a DevOps Engineer you would provision, configure, manage and maintain resources and services used by our products. Specifically that means provisioning and configuring Linux hosts in AWS as well as various AWS services to run our products, all in an automated way by using Terraform in conjunction with bash or python.
You would also be working on tooling for software development (CI/CD, tool integrations) and on planning and implementation of services on the Njuškalo web platform.
You would also be involved in deploying our products and proxy services in a highly scalable, self-healing manner through use of container orchestrators such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
Understanding of networking and network troubleshooting is needeed on a daily basis and helps us provide a consistent service to our customers.
To ensure a positive user experience the quality of code is essential so code testing and deployment pipelines mainly by using Gitlab CI/CD is an important part of the job.
- Experience in configuring and working with Linux-based operating systems
- Experience with Bash and another scripting language, preferably Python
- Git working experience
- Knowledge and working experience with at least one CI/CD tool (preferably Gitlab)
- Knowledge of docker and docker-compose
- Experience with database setup and configuration (Postgres/MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Skills in network troubleshooting
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (e.g. HTTP, JSON, nginx, ...)
- Experience with the server provisioning tool Terraform
- Working knowledge of AWS and its services
- Working experience in Kubernetes (or Docker Swarm)
- Experience with the configuration management platform Ansible
- Programming skills in Python and/or Go
- Working experience with databases
- Knowledge of logging and monitoring & alerting systems (preferably ELK stack and/or similar)
- Familiarity with web-related services (e.g. varnish, PHP, node.js, ...)
What do we offer?
- salary for mid DevOps engineers from 16.000kn to 22.000kn (brutto I)
- structured onboarding and mentorship for new employees
- education plan based on your competencies
- high-end equipment
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture that actively contributes to dev community with open source projects and hosting meet-ups
- relaxed atmosphere and flexibile work time with occasional remote work possibilities
- day off on your birthday :)
- benefits for young parents (financial support), 2-month paid leave for fathers
- co-financed Multisport card
- yearly health checks
- 2 days quarterly for your sick leave without any documents from your doctor
- new offices with free coffee and refreshments :)