- Miroslava Miholića 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Trikoder, part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. Our current Trikoder team consists of over 70 experts in different fields like mobile, backend, frontend, design and data science. After 11 years of work we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients, with Njuškalo currently being our biggest project.
Our mobile department was successfully formed a few months ago. To satisfy the growing need of Njuškalo project, we are in search for additional mobile developers. Their main task will be to develop and improve user experience for more than one million active users in Croatia, with that number growing rapidly. Many challenges are ahead of us and they include expansion to other countries, like Slovenia, and implementation of many new functionalities, like real-time photo recognition and expansion to tourism, services and jobs areas.
If you find our story interesting, contact us! We will be more than glad to hear more about you and to share more details about the position of iOS developer in Trikoder!
continuous development of Njuškalo iOS native mobile app in Swift
collaboration with design, web and product development teams in order to build new and improve existing features
implementation of advanced UI solutions
bug fixing and general application improvement
assisting other team members
participation in continuous education to stay up to date with the latest practices
knowledge of Swift programming language
experience with iOS development framework and well known libraries like RxSwift, Alamofire, Cocoapods
understanding of modern code practices, including design and architectural patterns (Clean Architecture, MVP, MVVM)
experience in developing mobile apps - any published apps or open sourced code published on GitHub is a plus
strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
willingness to learn and implement newest technologies
What do we offer?
- salary for mid iOS developer in range from 16.500kn to 24.000kn (brutto I)
- structured onboarding and mentorship for new employees
- opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms
- competitive salary aligned with your experience and knowledge
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture
- relaxed atmosphere and flexibile work time with occasional remote work possibilities
- culture that actively contributes to dev community
- opportunity for knowledge sharing through regular internal meetups
- education plan based on your competencies
- day off on your birthday :)
- benefits for young parents (financial support), 2-month paid leave for fathers
- co-financed Multisport card
- yearly health checks
- new offices with free coffee and refreshments :)