- Miroslava Miholića 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Trikoder, part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. Our current Trikoder team consists of over 80 experts in different fields like mobile, backend, frontend, design and data science. After 11 years of work we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients, with Njuškalo currently being our biggest project.
If you find our story interesting, contact us! We will be more than glad to hear more about you and to share more details about the position of Frontend developer in Trikoder!
Collaboration with colleagues working on the Njuškalo project (both technical and business oriented) to deliver software increments with emphasis on quality
Working with a team on delivering quality code solutions while following good project practices such as writing automated tests and clean architecture to name a few
Participation in brainstorming sessions with development team to come up with the best technical solution for the problem
Participation in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
Knowledge of API specification (JSON:API specification or RESTful APIs)
Basic understanding of back-end web technologies (PHP preferred) to communicate with team members on the back-end
Working with Unix-Like OS (e.g. Linux, Mac OS)
Working experience with Git and Docker
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive approach and a desire for improvement
What do we offer?
- salary for mid developer in range from 16.000kn to 21.500kn (brutto I)
- structured onboarding and mentorship for new employees
- opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms
- competitive salary aligned with your experience and knowledge
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture
- relaxed atmosphere and flexibile work time with occasional remote work possibilities
- culture that actively contributes to dev community
- new offices with free coffee and refreshments :)