- ., Dallas, Texas, us
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. With US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees our client is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise
• At least 5+ years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 4 years of experience in ITSM Suite, ServiceNow (Fuji, Eureka, Jakarta) Skills
• At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deploying, administration and maintenance of IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5, experience in Installing the Web site certificate
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Project, talent management and thought leadership
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel .
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.