Oracle PL/SQL developer
- ., Pennington, NJ
Trident has been consistently recognized and appreciated by renowned billion – dollar clients for being their trusted staffing partners for more than a decade.
Location: Charlotte, NC / Pennington, NJ
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience working with Oracle Database development in following areas:
o Knowledge and experience in Oracle database 11g is required.
o Experience working with advanced features such as Oracle spatial and Queueing is required.
o Strong understanding of the database design is necessary.
o Experience developing Oracle PLSQL packages/procedures that include collections, ref-cursors to pass the data between Java application and the database.
o Experience using tools to load and retrieve data from Oracle database – SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Loader.
o Experience with writing ETL processes, shell scripting.
o Experience developing oracle forms and reports is essential.
o Experience with source code management using GIT or Subversion.
o Oracle forms 11g or 12c experience a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• At least 4 years of experience working in an Agile Environment and contributing individually and also as a team member.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Communication and Analytical Skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.