- Redmond, WA
Trident has been consistently recognized and appreciated by renowned billion – dollar clients for being their trusted staffing partners for more than a decade.
Visa : US Citizen, Green card, GC - EAD, H4 - EAD
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years of experience in .Net 4.x, HTML/HTML5, jQuery, Angular js, knockout js, Windows Azure, CSS3, MVVM, AJAX, XAML, MVC4, C#, ASP.NET.
• Should have shouldered responsibility of ensuring overall code quality by performing code reviews Should be able to mentor team members and unblock team on technical issues
• Should own and strive to achieve team’s productivity and delivery timelines
• Should possess excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
• Expertise in Designing of multi-tier web application and writing automated unit tests and exposure to Agile and TDD methodology
• Experience in estimating effort using any of the standard estimation techniques.
• Passionate about writing highly optimized code with due consideration to performance and application stability
• Experience on product/platform development
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.