- GA-5, Whitesburg, GA, USA
Tri-Teva is a head-hunting firm servicing premiere clients through the United States.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be the expert of pursuing efforts to expand customer base and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction according to the company sales pipeline, objectives and ethical business practices. You will be part of a dynamic team who sells all company product lines by aligning products and services with customer needs.
Other Duties Will Include
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers to successfully meet objectives and add value for customers
• Ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards
• Develop leads and pursue new customers according to targeted account plan to maintain and expand current product sales and local market share
• Work to achieve high levels of positive working relationships with customers to optimize sales of DNA products and services
• Represent DN at customer trials and arrange product demonstrations to build customer base and sell value-added technology – Digishot, Delta E, Titan, etc.
• Observe industry and competitor activities to find areas for expansion and improvement of DN’s products and services
• Understand and enhance service requirements to continually improve customer profitability
• Accurate input using Salesforce and LMS pricing tool to make all pricing recommendations in the execution of the company’s marketing plan and objectives to establish a fair price for the customer, remain competitive in the market and achieve profitability objectives.
• Implement continuous improvement programs by following management policies and procedures to meet customer expectations, business objectives and budget goals
• Contribute to achieving budgeted customer profitability as measured by EBIT, EBITA, EBITDA
• Education : Bachelor degree or additional directly related work experience may be substituted for all educational requirements
• Experience : Minimum 5 years working experience with progressively increasing professional responsibility with leading edge technology to achieve financial results for company and blast performance for customers
• Computer literacy and willingness to learn (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce)
• Must satisfy the requirements for a "Possessor of Explosives" as defined by the Bureau of Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
• Acquire and maintain all appropriate licenses and certifications required by federal, state and county entities (e.g. blaster licenses).
• Current MSHA certification for Part 46 and 48.
• Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player.
Company offers competitive salary, benefits and matching 401K
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.