Human Resources Business Partner
- Oregon St, St Helens, OR 97051, USA
Tri-Teva is a head-hunting firm servicing premiere clients through the United States.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be the expert in managing all aspects of Human Resources for corporate/support functions You will be part of a dynamic team who leads, develops, and implements company policy and strategies which enable delivering positive business and financial results.
Duties will include:
· Works closely with the site leadership teams to ensure our business culture is driven by our company values
· Responsible for working with the site leadership teams to plan and implement workforce solutions to ensure long-term business continuity and success
· Develop effective working relationships while influencing and challenging the site management teams on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of business and HR strategies.
· Works with the Talent Acquisition Team as well as plant management with internal and external recruitment efforts, including requisition approvals, internal postings, external recruiting, interviewing and selection of employees.
· Implement Affirmative Action program to ensure fair and equal employment opportunities for all candidates.
· Oversees the administration of all company compensation and benefits programs including local pay practices to ensure compliance and equity within the organization as well as conduct wage surveys of the local labor market to determine competitive wage information and formulate recommendations to senior management.
· Leads site Management in understanding Employee and Labor Relations issues.
· Spends time at an assigned location to establish and maintain rapport with employees and provide support to local management.
· Serves as advisor and mentor to management and employees for inquiries relating to company policies, procedures, and programs as well as the appropriate resolution of issues.
· Bachelor degree in HR, Business Management, or Engineering (highly desired)
· Requires a minimum of 5 years of Human Resource Generalist related work experience.
· Experience in Labor Relations including both CBA administration and negotiations
· SAP, PeopleSoft or Oracle systems knowledge.
· Federal, State and Local requirements concerning the area of Human Resources.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Ability to Communicate effectively in a Matrix environment
· Ability to effectively to conduct training around leadership principles
· PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
Company offers competitive salary, benefits and matching 401K
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.