Technical Sales Representative
- Timmins St, Brampton, ON L6R 3T5, Canada
Tri-Teva is a head-hunting firm servicing premiere clients through the United States.
You will be an expert in delivering sustainable revenue by working closely with the operation and managing customer interactions. You will be part of a dynamic team that provides support to the operations and manages customer accounts with leadership to clients located mainly in the Ontario region. Other duties will include:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships at all levels.
- Contract management – Prepare product price list proposition, prepare shot service proposition, RFP proposals, accountable for service and product deliveries.
- Responsible for Shot Services billing and quality control follow-up with CSR.
- Participate in the P&L analysis for customers.
- Participate to identify and develop direct sales opportunities.
- Manage product forecasting for accounts in the region.
- Demonstrate Dyno products and services at potential customer sites.
- Knowledge of regional industry and operations to identify new system applications/ opportunities to deliver customer value-added proposition.
We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Mining, Geotechnical, Mineral, and/or Geological Engineering, Civil Engineering preferred. Experience in the mining industry and advanced technical knowledge may be substituted for formal degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with progressively increasing professional responsibility
- 5 years’ experience in explosives or related industry
- Thorough knowledge of Dyno Nobel products, competitor’s products, and the explosive and mining industries and practices
- General Knowledge and understanding of explosives technology, basic geology, and seismology
- Professionalism and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong track record of building positive relationships with co-workers or clients.
- Ability to travel up to 40% in the region to cover assigned accounts.
- Ability to work after hours and weekend if required
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and team player
Company offers competitive salary, benefits and matching 401K
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.