- MO-79, Louisiana, MO, USA
Tri-Teva is a head-hunting firm servicing premiere clients through the United States.
Reporting to the R&I Manager, you will be the expert in managing a broad range of tasks to support the effort to continually improve the plant reliability and performance by focusing on improvements and problem-solving in collaboration with other personnel. You will be part of a dynamic team who drives the engineering, cost estimating, planning, executing, and managing through completion and start-up. Other duties will include:
· Ensuring compliance with appropriate HSEQ performance standards as well as current applicable national and state requirements to drive safety at all manufacturing facilities.
· Verify training of maintenance team and contractors and audit against the standards during the planning and execution of work at the Site.
· Demonstrate and role model safe behaviors.
· Assistance in preparation of Front End Loading (FEL) phase engineering project proposals including cost estimates and Capital Expenditure Proposal (CEP) development.
- Leads the process to define project deliverables to meet requirements by ensuring that technical alternatives are proposed and evaluated. Support the process to develop and maintain a work breakdown structure in the project. Includes developing schedules and forecasts, coordinating and checking of engineering deliverables as well as providing monthly project status reports and change orders.
· Provide good management of project E&I engineering design by:
· Providing technical guidance and being the “go-to-person” for E&I issues.
· Active involvement in scope definition & quality control of new equipment projects
- Active involvement in the planning and execution of E&I equipment upgrade or modification
· B. S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 4-10+ years of experience in maintenance and engineering of a petrochemical manufacturing plant, power generation or similar heavy industry environment.
· National Electric Code (NEC); DCS and PLC systems (Delta V experience a plus); industrial electrical systems including power; SIS design principles; Microsoft Suite; an awareness of project management functions and protocols.
· Mechanical aptitude, with an understanding of plant equipment and documentation skills.
· Project scope, design, estimation, and scheduling
· Project planning, execution, and team leadership
· Project commissioning, start-up, and checkout
· Project documentation
· Design, specification, and implementation of SIS systems
· Design, specification, and implementation of MCC and power distribution systems
· Understanding of RBM (Risk-based Maintenance) and RCM (reliability-centered maintenance) maintenance strategy development.
· Competent in the various methods of Root Cause Failure Analysis.
· Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and team player
Company offers competitive salary, benefits and matching 401K
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.