Electrical Panel Builder
- 53160 N Main St, Mattawan, MI 49071, USA
Tri-Mation Industries is a cutting-edge automation equipment supplier in delivering the latest in robotics, design and engineering for the manufacturing sector. We design and build everything from a simple custom hand tool, jig, part holding fixture, to fully automated assembly equipment utilizing PLC controls, and Machine Vision inspection.
As a team member within Tri-Mation, our solutions enable companies to improve efficiency and profitability while continually increasing the quality of products and processes. Join a team of smart, dedicated, technical experts who are not only the best in their fields; but we are committed to a tradition of technical leadership and innovation.
Provide assembly and controls support in electrical panel building. Follow electrical schematic for build and wiring. Builds and wiring may include electrical junction boxes, line connections, stop buttons, push buttons, safety switches, outlets, electrical motors, variable frequency drives, plc's, electrical sub-assemblies, and other electrical units. Wire complete custom machines and systems. Candidate will interact with clients and is expected to perform in a professional manner and present a professional image.
Candidate must be highly motivated self-starter who has a passion for machine and electrical building. Position will offer unique, complex and custom assembly and electrical challenges that require persistence, original thinking and a positive attitude.
- Support Assembly and Controls Dept. with development and implementation, prioritization of work and execution of projects delivered on-time;
- Read, interpret and understand electrical schematics and drawings including identifying parts to drawing, symbol recognition and material recognition;
- Using given electrical drawings build electrical panel for the job, wire the electrical panels and connect to a machine;
- Build assemblies, sub-assemblies, segments of machines and construct/assist in constructing standalone machines and/or large integrated systems;
- Utilize a variety of hand and power tools;
- Assemble equipment from drawings and / or verbal instructions;
- Communicate potential problems to Lead /Assembly Manager;
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance;
- Maintain a safe and clean environment. Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations;
- Can work autonomously and within a team
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior control panel building experience;
- Experience with panel wiring and control panel fabrication and assembly;
- Wire complete machines and systems;
- Able to drill and mount parts to panels;
- Skilled in up-to-date technical knowledge, including ability to read and have a good understanding of blueprints;
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent Judgment;
- Properly utilize a variety of small hand tools, power tools, and measuring equipment;
- Advanced math and measuring skills;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills;
- Organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, work area and time management;
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from several departments, managers, clients, customers and employees;
- Successful candidate will have the following personality traits: Driven, conscientious, responsive, detail-oriented and team player;
- Must have valid driver’s license and is authorized to work in U.S.
Our company offers an excellent benefits package including competitive health insurance, vision, IRA, vacation, paid holidays, as well as travel reimbursements. Tri-Mation Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tri-Mation Industries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire."
Relocation services are not provided.