Sales manager, Billingual
- Santa Monica, CA
travoom.com is the curated marketplace for bucket list travel experiences.
What we do...
travoom.com empowers people to identify a bucket list adventure/experience and without any search requirements, simply presents the traveler with vetted components necessary to bring the trip to life -- tickets, lodging, flights and beyond.
Why it matters...
Searching and successfully planning a trip around an iconic adventure/experience is time-consuming, frustrating, overwhelming and often-times elusive.
Why we are better...
travoom.com’s searchless travel approach means a bucket list experience can be discovered, planned and purchased in a matter of minutes without the endless search-driven lunacy and inefficiency that comes with all travel planning.
Bilingual Retail Sales Manager
If you’re enthusiastic about client services, sports packages, and experience selling tickets, you could
be a great fit at travoom.com, the online marketplace for sports bucket list travel experiences.
Our motivated employees work directly sports fans in the Hispanic (Mexico/US) market.
travoom specializes in Bucket List travel products and services. As a sales manager,
you’ll help clients fulfill their bucket list.
Your main focus will be to convert phone calls to sales, and lead your team members and
help them hone their ability to serve others. If you love working with
people and technology, then this is the job for you. Sharing your knowledge
and experience with our employees comes with many opportunities.
- 3 years Retail management experience, 5 years retail sales
- Familiar with a variety of travel and sports products, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- travoom is open 7 days a week and selling in other time zones
- Can travel if necessary
- Creative problem solver who can courageously propose and support new ideas to bring travel and adventure to more people worldwide.
- Ability to adapt. An ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to solve a broad range of problems using a wide array of technologies.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growth pains of an early-stage technology company
- Exceptional entrepreneurial judgment that fosters independence over micro-management
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail oriented and organized with superior analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- to profitability
Travoom.com is located in beautiful Santa Monica, we are privately held and rapidly growing!