Polar Travel Client Experience Advisor - Quark Expeditions
- 112 Merton St, Toronto, ON M4S 2Z8, Canada
Some travelers stand at the water's edge, look out into the distance over the expansive ocean and wonder: “How far away is that point on the horizon? How long will it take for me to get there?”
And then there are those of us who, upon gazing at a far-distant vista, ask instead: “But what’s beyond hat point on the horizon? What’s out there that I cannot see? That’s where I really want to go.”
Today, we carry the spirit of the great explorers, we Go Bold, we Go Together and Go for New. Polar travel is Quark Expeditions, and all of us at Quark Expeditions are committed to creating and delivering life-changing experiences for our clients. We draw on our unparalleled polar expertise to profoundly transform people’s sense of themselves — and of the world around them. AND TO ALWAYS, ALWAYS GO BEYOND.
The Polar Travel Client Experience Team is responsible for all services, inquiries, documentations, follow ups post deposit/confirmation as well as responsible to drive and support ancillary sales and sales for a selection of identified key accounts. The team is working very closely with the Global Polar Travel Advisors.
- Answering customer inquiries regarding payment, service, and general client queries via email, phone & live chat post deposit payment and/or confirmation of booking.
- Listen and ask the right questions to discover the needs of each individual traveler
- Always perform with the aspiration to providing a trip of a lifetime and excellent customer service.
- Responsible of the fulfillment and follow up of B2B and Web bookings.
- Update customer information in the CRM/Softrip during and after each client touch point.
- Follow up with clients post sale to use the opportunity to up sell or offer ancillary product
- Booking extra services and special requests, ensuring onboard and ground teams are aware.
- Handling all client’s requests for changes or cancellations regarding any services on their booking.
- Liaising with suppliers for pre/post, flights and insurance needs of the passenger.
- Responsible for supplier communications to ensure all services are provided as booked.
- Keeping clients informed and updated of all changes to flights and itineraries.
- Taking payments and following up on late ones.
- Chasing missing details when required in conjunction with the Support Team
- Responsible for post-sales written and phone communication and ensuring actions with clients.
- Responding to unsatisfied customer complaints post travel.
- Help to co-ordinate and manage any emergency situations.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Minimum of 2 years of customer experience
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experiences
- Able to speak both English & French fluently,
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- A love of customer service, sales & travel
- Exceptional customer service and superior selling skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Problem solving / complaint resolution skills
- Able to separate themselves in frustrating situations and guide customers to efficient solutions.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as required
- Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Capable to use a variety of computer programs confidently and efficiently
- Experience of different reservation systems and CRM/ Sales Force preferable
- Love of a fast-moving environment.
- Need to have the natural ability to inspire and be self-motivate
Quark Expeditions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. To learn more, please visit: www.posterguard.com/eposter/U1200AFL1-ApplcntFdrlIntrntLcnsng.pdf