Sales Administrative Assistant - TCS World Travel
- 3131 Elliott Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
TCS World Travel has hosted guests on adventures of a lifetime for over 25 years. We have developed and operated over 250 expeditions to more than 200 destinations. Our all-inclusive journeys deliver unparalleled and meaningful experiences in unique destinations around the globe. TCS operates luxury jet tours under its own brand as well as for strategic partners, including National Geographic and Four Seasons. In 2017, TCS World Travel was named #1 Tour Operator by Travel + Leisure magazine.
TCS World Travel is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
TCS World Travel is hiring a Sales Administrative Assistant. The Sales Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a host of administrative support and project duties as well as working with various systems and tools to support the overall functioning of the Sales and Business Development department in achieving its annual objectives. The ideal candidate has previous administrative support experience and enjoys enabling people and work groups to succeed. Strong time management skills, attention to detail and a love of the travel industry is key. This is an exciting opportunity to join an outgoing, service oriented team that likes to work hard and have fun.
- Execute all required data entry to support inside sales, account management and business development needs including assigning leads into Salesforce, entering required sales information into a partner database, creating campaigns in Salesforce for consumer events, and other projects as needed.
- Daily management of inbound email sales inquiries
- Send brochure mailings as requested by sales team
- Assist with sales event preparation including RSVP’s and mailing collateral
- 3+ years administrative support, clerical or general office experience
- Strong attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills to support a team of people in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle overlapping priorities and coordinate workload and priorities independently
- Strong relationship skills; ability to work well with colleagues and coordinate and manage projects with multiple departments
- High touch, timely customer service
- Proficient in MS Office and ideally Salesforce
- Positive can-do attitude with a healthy sense of humor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.