Training & Development Analyst
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today, Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries in Southeast Asia and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Identify training and development needs within the Customer Operations team through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with close coordination with the Learning and Development team in People Operations.
- Facilitate learning initiatives in the Customer Operations team especially for hard skill competency to achieve the business goal and operation objective.
- Facilitate and conduct the onboarding process (people requirement and recruitment process) for Customer Operations & develop effective induction programs and material.
- Define, create, and review the training material and content for in-house courses parallel managing the delivery of training and development programs.
- Evaluate training and development programs, monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with each leader, amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Check, monitor, and make sure that the partner has the training mater plan for all agents and is being executed properly and according to the schedule.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree for any major discipline, preferably Management or Communication.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Learning and Development, Contact Center Operations, or Content Management.
- Experience in conducting training, including designing the material using Powerpoint and/or video.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or holidays as needed.
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites (business trip in Indonesia or international).
- Must be able to work under specific, defined, and narrow time constraints.