Assistant Tax Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today, Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries in Southeast Asia and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Supervise and ensure accurate and timely monthly and annual Tax Reports;
- Assist Tax Manager in tax related matters and projects;
- Assist in reconciliation and equalization;
- Assist in reviewing the agreements
- Updating tax regulation.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Taxation/Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 6 years of job-related experience in Big 4 consulting firm and preferably with commercial experiences
- Solid knowledge of tax regulations and laws in Indonesia
- Able to analyze financial statement related to tax account
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Have excellent communication skill in English both written and spoken
Our finance team oversees complex, fast growing operations in 6 different countries across Southeast Asia with center of operation in Jakarta. Join our team for the unique opportunity to work in a HQ capacity overseeing international operations across Southeast Asia. You will work with high-caliber individuals including graduate of Ivy League universities, top-tier consulting companies, big 4 audit firms and multinational companies. Be a pioneer and challenge your capability in setting up new business processes for a Southeast Asia's premier technology company!