Senior Finance Staff
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Responsible to monitor and control end to end finance internal processes
- Providing Sales, Deposit, Commission and necessary reports to business partners.
- Ensure accurate billing is issued to business partners and monitor timely collections.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of Commission requests to Accounts Payable for payment to business partners.
- To prepare monthly reports and give finance insights to non-finance stakeholders.
- Assist in agreement review and maintenance of the agreement database.
- Actively engage with finance and non-finance stakeholders for new project discussions to ensure the end-to-end process and reporting are in place.
- Lead in planning/assessment meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings, documentation and follow up on important actions and decisions after meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable university
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably from a fast-paced industry with high volume of transaction
- Strong interpersonal skill and problem solving to be able to work with varied teams and departments
- Strong proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Quick Self-learner, detail-oriented, and have positive work ethics
- Prior supervisory experience is well regarded
- Big 4 or Start-up background is a plus before moving to commercial sector
Our finance team oversees complex, fast growing operations in 6 different countries across Southeast Asia with center of operation in Jakarta. Join our team for the unique opportunity to work in a HQ capacity overseeing international operations across Southeast Asia. You will work with high-caliber individuals including graduate of Ivy League universities, top-tier consulting companies, big 4 audit firms and multinational companies. Be a pioneer and challenge your capability in setting up new business processes for a Southeast Asia's premier technology company!