- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, the company aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today, Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulation within the time frame.
- Prepare and timely submission of tax reports and tax financial management information.
- Manage tax disputes, tax audits, and relationships with local tax authorities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes.
- Minimize of tax liability through good tax planning and management by identifying company-specific tax issues and planning to ensure appropriate savings in tax.
- Review and submit all statutory tax obligations, annual tax returns, and tax computations.
- Promptly clear outstanding tax backlog and update tax record and solving disputes on all tax and duties with various authorities.
- Identify, mitigate tax risks and aim for zero tax penalty.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferably majoring in Accounting.
- Has USKP C or License C is a must
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experiences, with experience coming from Big 4 background in tax division and commercial are preferred.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations with regional tax exposure in South East Asia is advantageous.