Senior Data Analyst, Financial Services
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a Southeast Asian internet unicorn focused on travel and mobility. Currently valued at over $4B USD after 7 years, we're rapidly expanding in the region and globally. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
In this role, You will be responsible for defining, collecting, processing, analyzing data across payment platform and payment products (e-wallet, points). You will work with internal teams and stakeholders to drive the company, its products, and operations forward through data analytics.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into measurable statistics
- Influencing product strategy and decision through impactful insights and actionable recommendations (that reveals optimization and growth opportunities)
- Design, develop and maintain analytical models and reports that showcase key product metrics
- Design A/B tests and analyze results with statistical rigor
- Partner and working together with data engineer in designing a proper data models
Working at Traveloka
- You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background.
- We work in an open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance.
- Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
- Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- A strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Have an inquisitive/curious mindset, demonstrating great problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, yet able to consider the bigger picture to drive performance and results
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field, e.g. finance, financial mathematics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, bioinformatics, engineering
- Strong statistics knowledge (A/B Testing, Exploratory Data Analysis, Classification models)
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics with Big Data environment exposure (e.g. Spark, AWS, S3, Google BigQuery)
- Knowledgeable in SQL (Compulsory) and Python/R programming (Compulsory)
- Experience in the design and development a production grade ML models