- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Develop strategy (e.g customer loyalty program strategy), insights and execute/enable initiatives (with minimum supervision) for one or more of the organization's CRM levers
- Monitor the champion challenger customer engagement and retention strategies
- Provide the holistic customer view across lifecycle
- Assist more senior staff to implement CRM strategy for one or more of the organization's products/services to meet established target
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data as per defined scope / projects assigned
- Maintain records of CRM's performances and analyze them against forecasts/target to identify areas of improvements
- Lead and manage projects or campaigns, including able to verify/clarify scopes
- Develop knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customers by working closely with more experienced managers.
- Collaborate regularly with stakeholders and manage their expectations of the output's delivery. Know when to escalates and have a self-conscious understanding of what items to be updated / informed to the impacted parties / stakeholders, including their direct mentor/managers.
Passion in data-driven marketing
Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
Ability to work well with ambiguity
Experience working with customer centric data
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with working knowledge of Excel, SQL
Excellent communication, passion, dedication and energy
Graduate of any college Degree or MBA
Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
Plus: 2-3 years Experiences in e-commerce, online marketing, retail/ investment banking, management consultancy, telco.
Plus: Experience with predictive analytics techniques.