Market Operations Associate
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveloka is the largest flight and hotel booking service in Indonesia. Currently, we are expanding the business through Asia and target to be top 3 online travel agency in the near future. We providing to our customers' wide selections of the cheapest hotel rates and tickets for domestic and international flights.
Data management - data verification & audit
- In coordination with MPS, ensure agreement and sign up forms have been stored neatly both offline and online in coordination with MPS, ensure all partner data and information have been well-organized and searchable but treated highly confidential
- Perform data verification & data audit such as ensuring agreements have been signed and new merchant sign up form has been clearly filled up and contain sufficient and clear data/information. Liaise with partners, MPMs, or MPSs, to complete data if required
- Screening online visibility to scrap best market price and market offer for each new product and agreed commercial model
- Distribute product information to MPS to be correctly recorded and to DCM for content creation
Manage traffic & operational issues with internal & external stakeholders
- Monitor product and item visibility on all platforms of Traveloka that all have been updated and correctly-presented
- Monitor and take actions to liaise with related stakeholders to resolve its issues, not limited to Marketing, Finance, MPM/S, CS-Ops, and Product Team. SLA Response: 30 Minutes unless with early notification
- Monitor inventory management to ensure allotment is always available to gain optimum booking numbers
- Manage AXES Troubleshooting documents for an exceptional refund and other issues
Supplier performance reporting
- Provide a weekly report of live products and items status
- Provide report of closed out allotments or inactive product and its actions to be resolved
Great eye in details, self-driven, love challenges, good communication skills, pro-active and get things done.
Experienced in data analysis, problem solving, and business controlling
Expert in Microsoft excel
Affinity or experience as administrator in tourism/e-commerce is a plus.
Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality.
Flexible and quickly adapt to the latest guidelines/changes on the policy and procedure
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deCutriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.