- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveloka is the largest flight and hotel booking service in Indonesia. Currently, we are expanding the business through Asia and target to be top 3 online travel agency in the near future. We providing to our customers' wide selections of the cheapest hotel rates and tickets for domestic and international flights.
- Provides administrative assistance to product managers and sales team, including but not limited to updating new/existing account partner data into the system.
- Handle administrative work by collaborating closely with the cross-functional team, such as finance, sales, and product team.
- Support training by phone and/or on-site to new and or existing Traveloka partners on how to use Traveloka system.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business/Communications/Social Science is preferred.
- Has work experience as Administrator in tourism/e-commerce is preferred.
- Great eye in details, self-driven, love challenges, great communication skills, pro-active and get things done.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint).
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality.
- Flexible and quickly adapt to the latest guidelines/changes on the policy and procedure.
- Able to communicate in English and Malay; Chinese via verbal and written medium is a plus.
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deCutriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.