- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today, Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries in Southeast Asia and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Web User Interface Developer at Traveloka is responsible for delivering the best designs and innovative product concept into the web. You will be working closely with designers, and front-end engineers to deliver new features, test and iterate on new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you are required to develop complex interactions, animations, and pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Deliver usable prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Collaborate with designers and front-end engineers to ensure the quality of the product meets the desired requirements.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Assist front-end engineers with final development of Traveloka products.
- A graduate from Computer science/Informatics, Information System or Computer Engineering from reputable university
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of design concepts.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Go check out our Medium page to learn more about our design team https://medium.com/traveloka-design