- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Marketing Technology role is part marketing strategist, part creative, and part technologist. You will align Traveloka's business goals with technology and ensure marketing strategies are optimized through technology.
- Identify and deliver technology opportunities that impact Traveloka's business strategies and performance
- Develop technology product roadmap by conducting research and analysis of marketing technology competitive landscape
- Drive prioritization by creating business cases outlining projected impact of each initiative
- Lead multiple concurrent marketing technology programs, plan and execute project rollout and monitor impact of each launch
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, determine specifications and timeline to deliver new features and enhancements
- Ensure reliability of marketing campaign execution for all product categories and all markets and scale it up according to business growth demand
- Graduated from top universities majoring in Computer Science / Information System/Engineering with min. GPA 3.50, MBA or Master in Business Analytics / Technology Management is a plus
- Preferably has minimum 5 year experience as program manager or product manager
- Passion in problem solving through business analysis, data analysis, system analysis and system development
- Strong analytical skills and having the drive to be well-organized
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Good understanding of marketing context and marketing technology landscape is preferred