Integration and Operations Lead
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today, Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries in Southeast Asia and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Provide guidance through the full lifecycle of integration and beyond
- Advice for planning and best practice guidelines
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting your implementation of any of our products
- To provide support, reporting, and escalation on any major issues you come across
- Support on optimizing your API integration based on your use-cases
- Advice on the best way to use new Traveloka products and services Will work closely with Engineering team
- Proficient with APIs and SQL, able to do query to the database and read API documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality and workable solutions for technical issues
- Ability to communicate technical specifications and troubleshoot without supervision
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- Familiarity with web-based and mobile based product development and understanding of typical technology architecture for high-volume web sites