Office Facility Officer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today, Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries in Southeast Asia and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Work as part of the Office Facility Team to monitor facilities and office management to ensure that H&S records are maintained to the expected standards.
- Support Facility Management Specialist on major projects related to office project.
- Create SOP/Procedure related to Facility Management.
- Analyze best practice in office facilities management and develop the effective improvement needed.
- Bachelor Degree from Engineering major study background, preferably Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 1-year work experience related to Office Management/Facility Maintenance or Business Process/Procedure/SOP.
- Good English communication skill, high integrity, strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multitasking, working under pressure and deadlines.
- Self-starter and detail oriented type of person.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to remain professional and confidential at all time.