Designer - Marketing
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2017, Travelify is a $750 million privately held company powers the top Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in North America. Our expansive and growing network empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of travel options and services globally with over $750 million transactions annually - all at the industry’s best rates.
As an industry leader in technology, purchasing, finance, HR and marketing, we know how to deliver solutions to travel professionals in the most effective way possible. With deep experience in partnering with two leading brands in the luxury travel space – Kensington Tours and Travel Edge – Travelify has real insight into the needs of tour operators and travel agencies today.
Travelify’s goals are simple. To make our network of over 1400 travel entities more profitable, efficient and help them create truly unique travel for their clients.
We are seeking a strong Designer who wants to play a key role in the visual storytelling of the brands of a fast-growing luxury travel company. Reporting to the VP Brand and Creative Strategy, you are responsible for creating work that displays a high level of design thinking and flawless execution across a wide range of media. As part of our team of marketing professionals, you will also help support teammates as needed, such as with asset creation and image sourcing. If you’re a passionate visual professional with a love for travel, this is the role for you.
- Creating outstanding visual work that helps drive marketing and creative objectives, across a range of media: e.g., digital banners, social content, emails, web, print ads, brochures, and potentially video.
- Embracing documented brand standards to design in a way that is consistently eye-catching and memorable, using approved fonts, logos, and protocols defined in creative studio guidelines.
- Displaying strong attention to detail throughout the production process.
- Working with documented specs and prepping print-ready files as appropriate.
- Taking on potential opportunity to execute video and photo shoots plus post-production editing (video, animation and photo retouching), as well as organizing production budgets and sourcing of any required materials and props.
- Welcoming feedback on their work, and being proficient at incorporating it with minimal oversight.
- Collaborating in a productive, enthusiastic and egoless way with marketing team members and other internal partners throughout the entire creative process.
- Ability to plan, work autonomously and deliver on multiple time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality.
The Person Who Will Love This Job...
- Appreciates the opportunity to help build two premium travel brands through their strong design skills.
- Wants to accomplish something exceptional in a high visibility category.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-performance entrepreneurial environment with the ability to roll up their sleeves and get to work with minimal oversight.
- Personally appreciates travel and luxury, and is passionate about the powerful emotional and cultural drivers in the space.
- Looks forward to occasional work-related travel opportunities.
- Minimum of 3-year full time experience
- Agency experience preferred
- An online portfolio of exceptional design work, with video work an asset.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential; knowledge of After Effects/Premiere an asset.
- Digital imaging and retouching skills.
- Strong understanding of typography and composition.
- Video/stills shooting and video editing skills an asset.
- Certificate or bachelor’s degree in Image Arts, Photography, Digital Production, etc.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Travelify is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.