- 2 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M5C 3G7, Canada
Founded in 2011, Travel Edge is a $750 million privately-held company specializing in Leisure, Corporate & Events, and Tours travel. As North America’s largest luxury-focused travel company, Travel Edge has earned its place as a category leader, outpacing the industry with impressive growth and world-class technology. The company’s Leisure division has 10 offices in the US, Canada, and Bermuda, with over 750 expert advisors specializing in air, cruise, vacation, and VIP travel. The Corporate & Events division has four offices and 100 corporate travel and event planners specializing in corporations looking for a tailored and full-service travel management solution. The Tours division, Kensington Tours, has over 150 destination experts and offers custom and private guided tours to over 90 countries worldwide. Our brand promise - to create the experience that changes the life.
We’re seeking someone who wants an opportunity to drive meaningful change in an entrepreneurial environment. This role offers the chance to bring key initiatives to life. In this role, and reporting to the Executive Vice President of Leisure, the Project Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering projects on several strategic initiatives by impacting tactical decision-making across all functional areas of the leisure division. Key responsibilities will be helping to establish the direction, coordination, implementation and tracking/reporting of multiple key projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, budget and goals of the organization. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen, process development and communication skills. You will use internal and external resources to plan and create project plans to make recommendations and help drive business decisions. You will collaborate and influence senior leadership and a variety of other stakeholders and will have a passion for analytics and process development.
Your work will positively impact Travel Edge, Leisure’s business operations.
- Lead and support strategic initiatives through: research and data analysis, developing strategic recommendations and presenting conclusions
- Plan and implement business process projects
- Develop tracking and post-mortem reporting to understand performance across sales strategies, product changes, operations, new product launches and features / promotions
- Own and lead the analytical process behind a wide range of topics within the division
- Develop, design, and execute analysis to support critical business decisions
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverable's; define tasks and required resources
- Manage projects within budget and hold people accountable for action items; allocate project time and resources
- Present reports on progress as well as problems while provides solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- University Degree in Business Administration or Commerce
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent preferred
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills combined with effective process development abilities
- Naturally curious with a strong determination to work around obstacles and attention to detail
- Ability to create and present to all levels of the organization including to the Executive Leadership team
- Takes ownership, initiative and is self-directed with a strategic mindset
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.