PHP Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Travanto is one of the largest German holiday accommodation rental and listing platforms. Our company employs a team of 80 people and is based in the heart of Hamburg between City Hall and HafenCity.
At Travanto a team of 20 IT enthusiasts awaits you, working closely together while still assuming a great deal of personal responsibility. Depending on your personal interests and areas of expertise, you can flexibly work on different products, keeping your tasks varied and challenging. We are an agile team, our development and production are entirely based on Docker, and we operate our containers on AWS. With us, you can focus on becoming a Full Stack, Backend, API, or DevOps Developer.
We are currently looking for a developer with a focus on PHP 7, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You will be responsible for the further development of our microservices and APIs with Go and PHP 8.
- You will use asynchronous communication with SQS, SNS and other cloud technologies.
- Depending on the project, you can also develop in Vue.js.
- You are confident in backend development with PHP or another programming language and have interest in Go.
- You have database skills (e.g. in MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- You have a good understanding of cloud infrastructures and have also worked with Docker.
- You are eager to learn new technologies.
- Flexible working hours at 30-40 hrs/week from Monday to Friday between 7am and 8pm with a good work life balance
- Possibility to work in home office
- Individually adapted further training with an annual budget
- Regular development meetings as well as continuous expansion or specialization of your field of work
- Free choice of operating system and IDE
- 28-30 vacation days/year
- Excellent transport connections (U Rödingsmarkt, S Stadthausbrücke, various bus lines)
- Interesting and responsible tasks in the field of web development with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Working in a pleasant, informal atmosphere in a dynamic and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Subsidy for gym and other sports activities
- Fresh fruit, cereal and free softdrinks
- Regular company events
You are interested in becoming a part of our team? Apply here!
A cover letter is not a must.
You don't have your CV available right now? You are welcome to enter your contact details in the first step and we will get back to you.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
Your contact person: Stefanie Holm
Travanto Ferienwohnungen GmbH