Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Travanto is one of the largest German holiday accommodation rental and listing platforms. Travanto acts as a booking portal and, with our product “Reichweite+”, as a channel manager to third-party portals. On Travanto.de we offer more than 80,000 vacation properties. We also operate other regional tourism portals - including the market leader Sylt-Travel.de, which has been successfully bringing together guests and hosts on the island of Sylt for 20 years. Our other products include a rental portal for goods and services, mietmeile.de.
Our company employs a team of 80 IT, marketing, tourism and communication specialists based in the heart of Hamburg between City Hall and HafenCity.
At Travanto a team of 20 IT enthusiasts awaits you, working closely together while still assuming a great deal of personal responsibility. Depending on your personal interests and areas of expertise, you can flexibly work on different products, keeping your tasks varied and challenging. We are an agile team, our development and production are entirely based on Docker, and we operate our containers on AWS. With us, you can focus on becoming a Full Stack, Backend, API, or DevOps Developer.
- You develop and maintain web based applications (PHP, Go or Vue.js)
- You ensure high levels of performance and security in the code
- You support troubleshooting and resolving issues
- You are an expert developer specialized in PHP or Go or similar
- You have experience with git
- You have solid understanding of database design and best practices (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- You are eager to learn new technologies
- Interesting web development projects with plenty of room for your design ideas and creativity
- Frequent feedback chats to support you with your technical skill development
- Free choice of operating system and IDE
- A pleasant informal atmosphere with a dynamic and motivated team
- A flat hierarchy with quick decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours at 30-40 hours/week with home office possibilities and a good work-life balance
- Excellent transportation links (U Rödingsmarkt, S Stadthausbrücke, and various bus lines)
- Gym membership subsidy
- Fresh fruit, cereal, and free drinks
- Regular company events
- Attractive employee discounts with popular brands and shops through our corporate benefits program
Are you interested? Apply here!
A cover letter is not a must.
Your contact person: Stefanie Holm
We look forward to seeing your application!
Travanto Ferienwohnungen GmbH