Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse - PM Shift New Grads Welcome!
- 13301 Central Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: PM Shift (3pm-11pm)
- Name of Location/Facility: Crestwood Terrace
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
- Sign On Bonus: $1,200 for full-time and $1,000 for part-time
- Schedule: PMs / Full-time or part-time
- Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm with an every other weekend rotation
- New Grads Welcome to apply!
Crestwood Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) with 126 beds and is providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior health population (ages 21 and up)
- 5-Star Quality Measure rating.
- Consistently high patient satisfaction rating and feedback.
- New Activity and Behavioral Health programming to keep your residents engaged.
- We have a close-knit team. We produced a Crestwood family Christmas card. Come join our ugly Christmas sweater contest this next holiday season!
A quote from a new employee:
“I am so appreciative of the support [from my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
What you will do in this role:
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will be joining a team of nursing professionals dedicated to providing excellent clinical care. Some have been with us for a long time and can mentor others. You will help patients reach their clinical goals and work side by side with a highly skilled multidisciplinary team.
Our Floor Nurses are among the best & they would love to have you join them.
What’s in it for you:
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Casual Fridays twice a month
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings plan
- Refer-a-Friend programs – Our #3 source of new employees is referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer other great workers. Come join us.
From our new employee survey:
- 82% surveyed said “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- 89% surveyed said “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Floor Nurse: We will consider a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for this role.
What we need from you:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in IL
- Prior experience in a SNF or ICF preferred
- Prior experience or desire to work with behavioral population
- New Graduate Nurses are welcome to apply!
- Electronic medical records experience is helpful (Point Click Care or PCC is ideal)
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.