Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Overnight Shift with sign on bonus
- 4020 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Job Title: Guest Experience Coordinator (GEC) / CNA
- Status of Employment: Full Time
- Shift Type: Overnight/NOC Shift (11pm-7:30am)
- Name of Location/Facility: Thrive of Fox Valley
- Represented position?: This is a Non-Union position.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) :
- Start Date: within the next 21 days
- Salary: $17-20 per hour, based on experience and credentials
$2,00 sign on bonus.
- Schedule: NOC / Overnights - full time
- Shift: 8 hour shift; 11pm-7:30am, with an every-other weekend rotation
Thrive of Fox Valley is a brand new 68 bed Transitional Care facility. We solely focus on the short term patient population and do not have memory care or longer term care patients. We have a large in-house therapy team and most of our patients go home after (or before) 14 days. Our new caters to the needs of this motivated population with larger beds, nicer linens, fine dining cuisine (we even have a brick oven for pizzas) … all in a tastefully designed modern décor. Please check out our website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual tour.
Location: We are located across the street from the Fox Valley Mall and very easy to commute to via Hwy 59.
NOTE: we have a second identical facility in Lisle.
$2,00 sign on bonus.
In our facility we feel the CNA is pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/”guest”. Therefore, we call our Certified Nursing Assistants “Guest Experience Coordinators” or “GECs” for short.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
What we need from you:
- * Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Experience with the short term rehab paitents
- * Point Click Care (PCC) – we are a paperless environment
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.